I broke up with my boyfriend and he asked if we can still have sex occasionally. Does this mean that he didn't love me?

i wanted to break up because it seemed like he doesn't love me. almost all our dates are sexual and he doesn't seem like he is trying to make me happy. so i told him i want to break up. he was like "no more sexy time with pearlyn? :(" "quickie once in a while?" i said no and he said "why? it's okay to have sex with your ex. you enjoy it anyways." i feel really offended because at the moment of our break up, all he thinks about is sex? and i don't think i can ever remain as friends and have sex with someone i loved. does this mean he never loved me?

• Yes, he did not love you and was only after sex
  • No, he might have loved you
  • Results
    Vote C

1015

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why you were together BUT if you continue having sex, then he'll get what he wants and you'll be just humiliating yourself.

• yeah, i told him no

• :/ my last boyfriend cheated on me. it's like nobody treats me well.

• You're still young. Almost your whole life is ahead of you. But who am I to talk about it... My apologies.

Most Helpful Girl

• He used u just for sex n still want to use you

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe he loves you so much, he wants to atone for his error by giving you a baby.

When a woman makes a man wear a condom, she doesn't love him. If she did, she wouldn't want to shame her fertility power nor his fertility power.

• It just means you were easy lay ! sorry being blunt. But putting myself in the situation you described, it just means you are more into being in bed as being in the public acceptance

• No it doesn't. He may be using it as a way to get back in with you. But quite frankly for your age you are far too worried about love. Love isn't magic it's work. It takes 2 strong mature caring people to live happily ever after. With that said who cares if he loved you or not

• it does matter, why wouldn't it

• You'll understand better when you are older I guess. I'm trying to spare you a lot of heartache. You can't take things too serious at your age. You may not believe it now but you still don't know what you really want or need

• If I were you, I would throw a punch in his face and depending on his reaction I would 100% know if he loved you or not.

• It means he'll fuck you if you let him. Duh.

• It either means you have some really good pussy or that he has no other options.

• So did i call it pearly?

• Don't do it first he doesn't love you & it will ruin your life

• yes, he doesn't love you.

• You should punch that big mouth of his... he even after breaking up he's thinking of using you

• He just wanted sex thats clear... you should move on

• its hard to move on. im so hurt.

• This is life you have to move on or be prepared to be hurt more. He just wants sex. There is no trace of love in it

• are you fat? most guys like fit girls

• Not necessarily, but in this case, it sounds like you were just more of a fwbs to him (and he wants that to continue). But if he did love you, it could be his way of holding onto you in some way still? But doesn't sound like it. But my question to you, did you talk to him about how you felt unloved before you just ended the relationship? Don't expect him to know how you feel if you don't tell him and talk about it.

• i told him before, and he said he will try to give me the love i deserve and that he's sorry. but i didn't see him doing anything to change.

• Sorry to hear that :( Relationships can be hard! But take this as a learning lesson, you now know the "signs" and "red flags" to look for in future relationships. I always say, if something doesn't seem right, don't ignore it, because it probably isn't.

• :/ yeah this time i didn't ignore it

What Girls Said 9

• He was in a relationship with your vagina you were in a relationship with feelings. It's better to just go about your way rather than try to understand such childish behavior from his part.

• This relationship thing... Couldn't have put it better myself! I'll remember it next time I need it 😃

• sigh. yeah i told him no. i feel so hurt rn because i really loved him, not just for sex.

• Don't let him use you like that. If he wanted to be with you, he'd still be. So he dumped you but now wants to fuck? Oh girl, I dont think so. So he won't be responsible yet can still have fun, while seeing others. Tell him NO. Big fat NO

• Yes, he did not love you and was only after sex, hey could you do me a flavor? try give him 2 punch for he was forced and kicked his balls for me also (in case he back again).

• I'm sorry. He used you for sex. Still wants only sex. He didn't love you and never did. Move on and DONT talk to him anymore

• I don't know about love but all I'm gonna say is don't give him what he wants, he thinks he can just get you any time for his convenience? No, you're better than that. If he wants you he needs to want all of you. But he was fine with breaking up so that's it, he's lost you now.

• sigh it hurts so much for me.

• I can understand you... I'm also going through a breakup it's been 3 days! But don't let him have you without wanting to actually be with you. That's my thoughts anyway

• sigh i know. it just feels so bad.

• No sorry, he doesn't. He's just being nice and asking you for it. Don't for fall for that. Start saying no and ask him to fuck it in the hole on the wall. Put a stop to his bullshit and idiocy. Tell him to hump on his chair leg.

• I don't think you two were on the same page. If all your dates were sexual it seems as though that's what he was after. Did you explain why you broke up to him?

• yeah, i told him i think we aren't compatible. we are on the same page- he told me he loved me.

• He sounds like a retarded douchebag I'm sorry how can u love him he only wants to fuck u

• I really hope that u won't accept it. Because he seems that all he wants is having sex, it's clear enough.

• i didn't accept it. i feel so hurt now because i really loved him.