I want to ask you if you miss your ex, what you will do?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• if he doesn't do anything to show he misses me, i won't do anything either even if I miss him like crazy. Ego sucks but it is what it is.

• better be patient, lol

• lol. nah a girl shouldn't wait for nobody. time is gold lol. and i am old :D

• But now the time is different, it could be women have to tell first without having to wait 😎

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how it ended and where the two of you are at this point in time. If it ended badly, I'd do something to forget her. If it did not, depending on the circumstances, maybe I'd contact her or try to get back together with her. The thing is, people move on and their lives change, including finding new partners. I have some very good memories of the time I spent with some of my exes, and that's something I'll always have even if I am no longer in contact with them

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• You should provide some more info. How did you break up? Who broke up? Is she seeing somebody now? Without that, it's hard to tell

• Who dafuq does that, that's some Drake shit going on

• remember what she did to me.. and forget her again...