Me and my ex girlfriend broke up and she's talking to someone else a few days after he likes her and she's starting to like him?

We was together for over a year I know that isn't the longest but we had amazing times and I'm in love with her she broke up with me and said she's been thinking about it for a while she has already started speaking to someone she's started to like him cos he's saying the right stuff to her I really want her back but she's said she's not in love with me anymore and she doesn't have many feelings for meπŸ™ but now she has blocked me on everything someone please help me

26

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you're hurting but if she doesn't want to be with you, that's the end of it. Take some time for yourself, spend time with your friends and family doing things that make you happy and get your mind off her

• I understand we go the same college it is going to be hard to see her

• It will, but by filling your life with other meaningful things the focus on her isn't as strong

• Ye I completely understand it's just crap how she's moved on so fast

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm having the same situation as urs but its a bit different cuz she will merry him :/ but the only solution here and the hardest is to let go just try to spend ur time with friends family and try to forget her
    At the end u and her were just strangers who shared some goddamn nice memories...

What Girls Said 1

• move on. let her go. :/ sorry

What Guys Said 5

• She's not worth it anymore. Just let her go and look for a girl who'll knlw she has a good thing when she gets to know youz

• That is tough, sorry to hear that. Best just to leave it alone for now. Give it time, hang out with friends, do your own thing. Chasing her at this point will probably just push her further away.

• She's blocked me on everything cos I wanted her back

• I would think so. Sounds like she wants to avoid having to explain or answer the situation. Leave her alone, as hard as that may be. Keep yourself busy with your own life. Time is your best bet now. She may come back she may not. Buy don't hang on to a maybe bud. That isn't being fair to you.

• Ye it's just hard at the minute

• Srry to hear samehappnd wid me u can't do anything about it but accept it Nd move ahead in life pick up some hobby that u like to do or learn sumthing New.. u will move on buddy

• She goes the same college as me it's gonna be hard to see her

• That's My Boy... And don't waste tym if she's single.. if she's saying she Wana b frnds she wants u to tke the leap don't jus propose ryt away but make it clear Ur nt here to b her frnd but her future boyfriend at least all this will mke u frgt Ur current ex.. stay out of the friend zone bro

• Understandably, it hurts, but you need to find a way to move on. She's made herself clear and you just embarass yourself by trying to get her to change her mind.

• Ye I feel like a dick for chasing her when she doesn't want me

• When I was in a similar situation, I did things to get my mind off of her as much as I could- in my case it was taking long bike rides. I would advise avoid talking to other girls until you're over her.

• Ye I'm on the right road

• Your age is 18 correct? Just move on. Heaps of time to find the right woman (which she clearly isnt)