Am I turning into a hoe?

i keep wanting to talk to guys. if i dont i feel lonely. im single for a year wich is very sad to me. i made so much bad decisions and yet i still miss my ex. im living a lie cause everyone expect me to say i dont care that he doesn't care. so i tried to move on a few times and i slept with 5guys just this passed year. and i can't date them cause it made me miss my ex even more! now i walk around looking for the next victim. whats wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your impatient, your filling a void in a bad way INTERcourse. Is called that for a reason each guy your intimate with has ability to leave good spiritual energy or bad so be careful. I would say be patient it won't hurt you to be. look for a guy that gives you same feeling and treatmeant as old boyfriend. And for god sakes don't love cause your lonely. Its only a temporary fix with negative impact more so down the road

Most Helpful Girl

• A victim bcc you're a female? If you were a man what would people say? They'd call you a boss ass pimp.

What Guys Said 8

• Just fuck your feelings away lmao. I don't know why people demonize talking to and fucking other people to get over an ex. It was honestly the best thing for me after a breakup. Just be sure he wraps up and don't get STI's/Preggo.

• Yep..

• Nope. just working through some shit, keep on going, you'll make it

• Yes you are, because you're not doing it for fun, but because you "need" it to not feel like a loser

• You don't need a man to feel valid, you sound like you're using a man too fill a void thats within you.

• Nothing haha 5 times in a year 😂 your not a hoe the best thing to probably do is just hangout with your friends. Get a hobby 😊

• If you're having to ask if you are, you most likely are

• Carry on

What Girls Said 0