Why can't I get over her?

So i was "talking" to this girl for a few months. I fell in love with her. I just had that feeling in my chest that i can't explain about her. She frienzoned me hard. We have not spoke in a month and i just can't stop thinking about her. I deleted her off all social media, and i have hooked up with 2 other girls since then but nothing i do helps, even when i talk to another girl i feel like im forcing myself to like it. also, i have tried new hobbies to get my mind off her. But all i do is think about her all day. I dont want to anymore because it just hurts. i found out she is going on a date tonight from a friend and i lost it. What can i do? We didn't even kiss or so anything but i have loved her since the first moment i met her. i feel like i should be over her since it has already been a month

13

Most Helpful Girl

• A month 😳 it's been 7 months for me, i just cannot get him out my head, like you, i have tried different things and nothing works, i have councilling, i go to a healing class every wk (to stop negative thoughts) im on antidepressants im currently starting hypnosis. it's ridiculous but i just can't forget about him, i can't do anything else so i'm just going to be stuck in this rut forever. i feel your pain.😢😢

Most Helpful Guy

• Because your asking questions like this. Hard to get over someone but forget or try to forget about them. It will take time but the more ask stuff like this the longer the feeling remanes.

• im just looking for some good ideas. I've tried just forgetting but didn't work

• There is no cure or even a way of making forgetting about them go away faster. It takes time. And asking about it dosnt help because it makes you think. So try stop thinking and the pain and loss will eventually go and you will find someone else sooner or later.

• He's asking for advice, he's thinking about her anyway, it's not like it's making him think about her because he's wrote on here. she's in his head 24/7. i understand where he's coming from because i'm doing the same.. and someone saying "don't think about it" is ridiculous

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• It's normal

• Emotions are not our friends

• the thing is, i met her 8 months ago but she had a boyfriend. when they broke up i swooped in. I couldnt wait until she broke up with him. Then we started talking and i really thought she was the one. everything that i wanted to happen happened besides the ending.