Guys, what's the characteristics of your dream girl?

Just give me a list lol

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess the type of girl that matches my list the most is country girls, but it seems a lot of them are religious (at least the ones I know), and I'm not really much of a religious person.

--Personality: Sweet, caring, smart, funny, down to earth

--Appearance: Natural redhead, blue or green eyes, a bit on the taller side so maybe 5'7" or 5'8", mesmerizing smile.

-Hobbies: Outdoors stuff like fishing, shooting, camping; loves animals, has a similar taste in music and tv/movies, loves to cook and bake, can sing and probably play the guitar, sometimes loves to dress up in vintage 40s/50s/60s pinup fashion, and is down to play some catch and shoot some hoops.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I'm already with my dream girl. The only girl i've ever been with and will be forever.

-Kind
    -Loyal
    -Caring
    -Generous
    -Open Minded
    -Wise
    -Hard Working
    -Determined
    -Responsible
    -Soft, sensitive but tough.
    -Strong
    -Passionate
    -Polite but dirty minded
    -Honest
    -Fun
    -Slim
    -Pale
    -Green-eyed
    -Blonde
    -Beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, lovely and wonderful.

Good Luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • simple
    empathic
    Independent
    sportist
    creative
    artist
    has many topics of conversation
    listen to all kinds of music
    mildly impulsive
    He likes dogs

Physically I like a variety of girls, of all races. But if I had to choose an ideal physique, it would be a brunette like Jennifer Connelly, dark hair and big eyebrows.

1|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to say something very important, that she knows how to cook well.

• 1. Will talk to me about anything
    2. Loyal
    3. Honest
    4. Funny

And my #1 of all time is that she should always be herself. I can't stand it when girls act completely differently in front of me, their friends, or their parents. It really is a huge turnoff. If a girl doesn't believe that I can like her for who she is naturally, then things are pretty much over at that point.

1|0
    0|0
  • So many things okay?

Repeat, kindness, polite, manners, good humour, talks to me about problems, mature, goofy, funny, excited to spend time together, loyal, serious, effort and appreciation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loyal, motivated (has a goal in life), usually positive, worksout/lifts, can hold a conversation, and im attracted to her

1|0
    0|0
  • Three simple word I want from my dream girl, (True love, loyalty, Dedication) these are the most valuable rather than face beauty. Its priceless for me

3|0
    0|0
  • Bubbly, happy, naughtness, socially acceptable, little angry and helping nature.
    for me girls are all beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Her desire for me. Period. That is all. Stop. Finis. All in. Done. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere below 5"5 with medium length brunette hair with purple highlights.

Thin rimmed glasses framing light green eyes, maybe blue.

Slightly freckled face with growing Laugh lines from many genuine smiles.

Petite with a galandriel like Grace.

Brilliant mind with a strong grasp of charismatic articulation with enough courage to speak her mind, hut enough tact to be able to disagree.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short height, brunette shortish hair or curly hair, not skinny but not super thick (in the middle), slightly tanned.

As for charactistics, confident, caring, maybe a little shy, and tenacious.

That's my dream girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Friendly, talkative, open, funny, energetic.. pretty eyes, natural, very little to no makeup. Petite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not stupid. Pretty much it.

1|0
    0|0
  • a girl that likes who she is all her strengths and weaknesses

1|0
    0|0
  • hot, cute, and sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Loyal to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Being funny
    Crazy
    Slim with nice books 😃
    What else, love to travel and hates routine

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly,
    Has a good memory (mine is shit)
    enjoys playful banter and dark humor
    introverted
    intelligent
    loyal
    honest
    and mother fucking fabulous

Instant erection if I met a girl with these qualities

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Honest
    2. loyal
    3. cute
    4. Needs to sacrifice her ego 😂
    5. should love me :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Not being a slave of popular culture might be a good start for me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Short small boobs phat ass thick and fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Low body count, loyal, feminine, fit, healthy, long hair, long nails (all real), sense of humour, zest for life, intelligent, straight...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

Loading... ;