Should I just give up on relationships?

After 2 failed relationships it feels like this is how it's always going to be. I'm slowly losing hope in having a boyfriend.

514

Most Helpful Guy

• After only 2? No, just take a break for a while but don't give up. You can't expect to find "the one" every time or right away. It's very hard for both genders to find someone they truly connect with. Relationships are hard and take work, something a lot of people more and more don't seem to want to be bothered doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only two. Look at what caused the other relationships to fail, and try to make sure those things don't happen agian

What Guys Said 13

• Take some time off, to get yourself together again and then continue searching. Do not accept lonliness, especially at your young age

• It's nothing that u would give up like... It's just like u haven't encountered a right person... Try your luck and u will get one... Don't get frustrated

• Only 2 and your giving up? Both my parents dated 10+ people before they found each other. And my mom thought she was going to marry one of them. Now my parents have been married for ~25 years. Learn from your relationships what worked and what didn't and then use that information to find the right person.

• You're way too young to be giving up on relationships. You'll forget how you feel right now once you get your next boyfriend.
    Might be a good idea to do things that get your mind off of these failed relationships for awhile. It's almost impossible to go through life without a relationship ending, so don't beat yourself up over it. Maybe think about what you can do differently, but don't dwell on it too much.

• I could take a look at your horoscope analysis for

• I meant I could take a look at what your fortune is hiding for you in 2017 through your horoscope analysis. I will need your date of birth for that matter.

• Libra

• If you give up, then the person you are supposed to end up with is going to be alone or with someone they don't really love. Hang in there, at least you have had relationships, I haven't dated a single person and I'm 24.

• I've had a few more than that. Even a couple of engagements.. one ended around 1 week ago

It will not always be like this

• Yes. Give up. It's pointless. Men are also getting the red pill.

• Take the positives from your 2 relationships to your next. Always think positive and be happy

• Yes, existence is pain

• You just have to find a nice guy

• Never give up

• You don't want that in life, you need to alter your mindset, be positive

What Girls Said 4

• 2 is not a lot. Balls up, you'll find someone!

• It's only 2 come on now. 2 relationships can determine your life fam

• Nah, you'll find one eventually. It takes patience, stop looking for it. You'll find it when you least expect it.

• give a break