Ex boyfriend still has pictures of me on his Facebook, what do I do?

Is there a way I can get rid of them without contacting him? We've been broken up for two years and they're still on there. The only reason I know there up is because when you search my name all the tagged pictures from his Facebook comes up. He also continued to message me a year after we broke up, so it feels weird that they're still up there. And I'm now in a serious relationship, I don't want his family searching me and only see those pictures.

115

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want them removed, you're going to have to ask, politely. Otherwise, don't worry about what other people think. Of course you had a previous relationship. Be honest- tell them he's an oddball ex who won't take them down. They'll understand

Most Helpful Girl

• You can just untag yourself. Thats about it!

• I blocked him and it still came up on other people's Facebook. :/

• You blocked him so he will not come up when you search for him under your name. Anyone that does not have him blocked can find him.

What Guys Said 14

• You could try talking to your ex about the situation and asking politely. There isn't anything else you can do other than warning your boyfriend and his family that your ex is a bit touched in the head. Of course, the question that they won't ask is, "If he's that crazy, why did you date him?"

• You may be surprised but, he may not know they're there? If he does know, ask him kindly to remove and delete them. If he refuses, talk to some guys you know who might be able to get him to adhere to your request.

• Sorry, but I think you're going to have to ask him to take them down. If that doesn't work, I think I'm right in saying that you can report it to Facebook

• You can contact him but he may not get rid of it. You can report it to Facebook and have them check it and then they will remove it.

• You may not want those photos up but he has a right to have them up. If you ask him to delete the photos and he does not you can report it to Facebook. If the photos do not violate any of Facebook's policies then most likely he will be able to have them up on his profile. It seems like the only reason you want them deleted is because you are with someone else.

• haven't been on FB for a long time but as far as im concerned there should be an option to report a photo/post.
    Otherwise you gonna have to ask politely 😜

• If you ask your ex to remove, you'd give him the reason not to. So better not to worry about it.
    And for the other question, you should tell them about it, before they check it and cause any unwanted issues.

• FB is all fake. Just ignore it. Why are you paying attention anyway? Thought you were done.

• You can remove your tags. Just ask him to remove it. If he refuses ask your dad to talk to him

• Well, you guys were good friends at one point in time... Why would you black out an entire period of your life because you two are no longer together?

• Ask him to take them down

If it bother you
    Else move on why you stalking your ex's Facebook

• contact Facebook they have the ability to remove them

• You can untag yourself from them on Facebook, but I don't think there's anything else you can do.

• Why u r so afraid? Why to hide ur past life? If he is not creating any nonsense then it is ok

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!