Calling him?

Should I call him or let him call me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him call you. You calling him in a small way makes you appear desperate and you may never escape that. Since men have the advantage in society (and that will never change) he does not appear so by calling you. He merely seems interested and has enough courage to call.

What Guys Said 3

• Absolutely you should call him.

It shows that you like him and he should be flattered.

If he's the kind of guy who would think that you're desperate by calling and try to take advantage of you as a result then he isn't worth your time.

• Depends how much you like him and how desperate you are and if you want to be in control of the relationship. The person who wants the relationship least has more control over it...

• you call him.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends. When's the last time you talked to him and if you have anything to talk about. If he said, I'll call you later, than let him call. If no one said "I'll call you later" than let him call you because a lot of guys like it when they aren't being bugged, and plus it's summer.