Breakup problem?

My boyfriend said "i dont find the click anymore" but he dont mention anything about breaking up even if i ask him. What does that mean? I'm confuse!

Well its LDR and we had some small argument frequently. Like 2 months back i heard a rumor that he had a girlfriend from the same town which he was staying. I confront him and he explained to me clearly that they were just friends and nothing happened and that they were in the same circle and that they haven't contact or seen each other almost 2yrs. I believed him and it was before we met. But from the moment i heard the rumor i haven't been the same coz i feel insecure about everything.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• What does it mean? It means that you two are not communicating very well because you two should have resolved your confusion with some discussion on this topic.

Most Helpful Girl

• That does sound confusing. It seems you two really need to communicate or try to do something fun an spontaneous to being some excitement into the mix.

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like he is putting it all on you and expecting you to fix it but ofcourse it takes two and nothing can change until he explains his comments. personally i think its the start of the dumping process but he is being very clumsy about it

• and its insecurities just like that which mean it won't work... why dont you just break up, get on with life and maybe you will one day join up again when you live closer or not

What Girls Said 2

• Almost there.

• It's hard to know what's going through his mind. The best and easiest way to find out where u can get a solid answer is to ask him.