Why would my ex girlfriend be jealous?

So more than 3 months ago, my ex-girlfriend broke it off with me saying she needed space. I agreed and didn't bother to fight for her back. Whatever. Two weeks after she called it off, she started to hang around with someone who she didn't like. (she told me she didn't like him when she was with me). I know she's trying to get a reaction out of me so whatever. I'm ignoring it.

I see her a lot as we do go to the same gym. The other night, I was having a conversation with a female friend (She knows of me and my ex). My ex and her friend couldn't stop staring at us. According to my friend, my ex's back would be facing us but her eyes would be locked on us. Observing us. Then the following day, my ex seems to try and grab my attention again playing these games.

She's always hot and cold during our break up. One day friendly the next day cold. Why?

What is going on here? My friend said our vibe with each other is very platonic.

14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• People want what they don't have. Sometimes I see an ex and I feel slightly attached to them again and I have to remind myself why we broke up. It's just this weird thing humans do. They want something and when they get it they get bored and take it for granted, so when they lose it, even if it's for a reason they miss it and a part of them wants it back again because now they can't have it. Don't worry about her man, she'll get over it and she'll leave you alone.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• She does it because she doesn't want you, but she doesn't want anyone else to have you either. I didn't even need to get to the end of what you'd written to know she'd reacted to seeing you with another woman.

• She wants you to be sad and beg for her to return. The better yoir social life, the more desperate she'll get.

• platonic would suggest you are friends but you clearly are not. perhaps say hello some time whatever but other than that if you dont want her back whatever then ignore her silly games rather than playing them too whatever whatever