Did I do the right thing?

I went to work to get my paycheck today. When I was there some lady was there to take pictures of the corn maze we have because at the end is Bigfoot. I was going to leave and one of the managers said i should go and get my picture taken. So it was it was me, my ex (i work with my ex) and another coworker. We get to Bigfoot and my ex went next to Bigfoot for a picture. I had my dog with me and my other coworker said i should get my picture taken with my ex and she would hold my dog when i did. I said no because i thought it wouldn't be right. After the picture the coworker said I whispered to me I should of been in the picture not her. But I didn't want to make things more awkward between me and my ex. My ex took selfies with Bigfoot and the lady took pictures of that and the coworker said I should be in the pictures. I said no again. I don't know what my coworker was thinking. We were leaving the maze and i let my dog go and she followed my ex all the way out of the maze. Did I do the right thing and not be in the picture of just me and my ex?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, of course you did, if it would have made you uncomfortable, which it obviously would.

• I think you did the right thing.