Should I have a threesome with my girlfriend before I break up?

Okay here we go. I have been together with my current girlfriend for almost 7 months. It was all great at the start and the sex part still is. But that is the problem. After going on a holiday with her in the summer, I finally confirmed my doubts: the only thing we really connect on is sex. We have the same fantasies, like the same thing (which are pretty crazy sometimes) but I realised that's about it, I dont want to spend the rest of my life with her. BUT she wants to have a threesome with me and another girl. And ofcourse I would like that too. But I also want to break up in the next 3 months. Am I a bad person if I do the threesome first with her?
Ps. She is really sweet and I really care about her. I just don't feel in love anymore.

21

What Girls Said 2

• Why in 3 months?

• I would be up front about not wanting anything further but sex with her before agreeing.

What Guys Said 1

• It is 100% using her if you have the threesome knowing you want to break up with her. That being said, it wouldn't necessarily make you the worst person. You'd be a jerk, but there are worse people out there. Just be prepared to hurt the person you're claiming to care about.

• Okay then, but how do I stop it without telling her I want to break up? Because of circumstances I can't break up with her right now. But she is kinda pushing it. Remember she wants it, not me.

• Just say you're not comfortable with it. Or be a decent person and break up with her and stop stringing her along. Not really sure what the circumstances are, but it's not fair to her.