Falsely accused of stalking?

This morning I received a message from my ex boyfriend's aunt (she never liked me). She said to stay away from my ex boyfriend. That she has "hard evidence" that I was a distance away from his college where he currently is living at. She said she will take it to court if I don't stop, but the thing is, I have been no where near his college. It is like an hour and a half away. So what do I do? Just ride it out?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Ask what kind of evidence she has, and let your ex know. Maybe he can tell you why she's doing this, or he can get her to stop.

What Girls Said 2

• I broke up with a ex after he made mistake after mistake to save face he told all his friends and family lies and exaggerated truths to make out like I was the one to blame. To the point where they hated me completely. And all sorts got said that we're complete lies. I'm not saying your ex has done the same but it's possible or it's possible she's misunderstood something. Either way she's lashing out at you and as you weren't there and your not stalking your ex she can't have anything on you. In your shoes I would just say "I don't know what you've seen, heard or whether you've missunderstood something but I'm not stalking (insert name here) I haven't been anywhere near his college. And that's a fact So whatever proof you think you have isn't going to prove otherwise as there's nothing to prove. I suggest you stop messaging me and making threats otherwise you may be the one at court for arrassment. Or something along those lines.

• Start gathering your own evidence that you weren't stalking her nephew. Why would an aunt do that anyways?