Ex girlfriend playing mind games. Why does she play this game?

She broke up with me more than 3 months ago. Fought for her once then I stopped after the first day. Whatever.

Two weeks after she called it off, she started to hang around with someone who she didn't like. (she told me she didn't like him when she was with me). I know she attempted to get a reaction out of me. I didn't react and I just went about my business.

I see her a lot as we do go to the same gym. The other night, I was having a conversation with a female friend (She knows of me and my ex). My ex and her friend couldn't stop staring at us. Later on, my friend decided to take a photo of the gym, because it's her gym. Which oddly enough, the photo caught my ex and her friend staring at her taking the photo. I think they assume something is going on between us.

According to my friend, whenever I would walk over to talk to my friend, my ex's back would be facing us but her eyes would be locked on us. Observing us.

Following day, I see my ex again in the gym texting about 6 feet away from me. And she is facing me too.

What is she doing? I don't get it. This is bizarre

10

What Girls Said 1

• don't waste your time with her games then

What Guys Said 0