Do you believe in fate in relationships?

Do you believe if you were really meant to be together one day you will reunite?

1524

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to believe in fate.

Then I met the perfect woman. She was exactly what I dreamed about, from the time I first started becoming interested in women. She loved everything I wanted my wife to love, she looked like everything I wanted my wife to look like, and she valued everything that I valued. I saw her from a distance, and was immediately smitten with her beauty.

The only wrench in this picture is that she had no interest in me. She did not find me attractive, and had zero interest in dating me. When I persisted, she cut off all contact with me.

And that's when I learned that there's no such thing as fate in relationships. Reality is that there's a few people out there who could make good partners for you; it's up to you to find them, and then make your choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god im such a dork yes. I use to be a slut and now that im in love with this boy it has me thinking all types of shit. It feels like he's meant to be my husband even though we do not get along a lot. Its like he's my stan smith and im his francine because at the end of the day after all the bull shit and fuckery he just feels like home for me and its just us.

What Guys Said 23

• I believe in fate but as for as reunite as if you've been together and had your shot and it didn't work out, then no I don't. Luck had you find the person the first time. If you ruin that it's on you.

• It depends on the couple who is telling the story and what those people's stories are about.

Usually it brings them together but it is up to them what happens. It all depends on their feelings and reactions.

• No. I believe fate gives the perfect people the chance to meet, but doesn't bring them together. People have to take control of the situation.

• As a guy, who is familiar with probablity and theory of big numbers, no.
    An I will be the arrogant asshole, who tell you, that sure, believe in whatever you want, but it doesn't make it real. Do you want proof? OK, study math. What fields? Probablity and theory of big numbers, I already wrote that.
    Knowledge. :-) Not fate.

• This is a dumb question because the definition of Fate is "the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power" -oxford dictionary. So if you never were meant to be together then you never will unite if you are then you will unite again. We won't know until you become United again or not

• The question isn't dumb, your dumb the question was whether you believed in it or not, it wasn't what's the definition.. thanks for nothing Einstein

• Yess

• Nah, I'm not that deluded.

• Fate just can push someone on our way, sharing same intrest or point of view about same subjects doesn't mean you will be a good couple, yet good friends may be.
    love and marriage, etc needs more needs chemistry (action and reaction) so that complementry reactions build more solid and stable relation.

• I do believe in fate. I believe that fate is related to everything that happens to us.

• Maybe.

• No..

• yes lol

• I don't know.

• I do a billion times... In fact I do to my core.

• Nope. There's a lot of people on the planet

• Sadly, no.

• Love and fate is 2 different things

• I don't believe. People make there own decisions. But I do believe in "things happens for a reason."

• Yes of course

• Yes I love fat

• Hopefully

• For any relationship there is need of trust... but I do believe in god and fate also.

• Nope old bs

What Girls Said 14

• No. I don't believe in fate or an outside force that controls our lives.

We make choices that determine how our life turns out. Also, unforseen circumstances can prevent us from having what we truly want. We just need the ability to accept and adapt to situations beyond our control. I don't put faith in" it'll happen if it's meant to be" Some people place their faith in fate to help them accept something that will never be. It enables them to move on despite things not going to plan

• I had a boyfriend, he was everything I could have asked for and we were both in love with each other. Then he entered a mid life crisis and he asked for some space...
    That was 2 years ago. Sometimes I still think about him, and sometimes o think it was my fault. I hope one day we get back together, but I don't think we ever will.

• I kind of do but I am also starting to accept reality that nothing lasts forever, that you will find someone great, but if things end, let it end, and look at the opportunity to grow as an individual.

• Fate may be responsible for bringing people together in the first place, however, the future isn't as set in stone as you think it is. Therefore, if you've lost someone, fate won't bring them back. But you can take control of your own future, you can bring them back yourself. I'm not so sure if fate is real or not, but I think that each individual does have a say in what their life becomes.

• yes.

• I know my coworker believes in it.

This guy and I were talking a while ago but his ex got into the picture and ruined everything. They then broke up (again, twice this year) and he tried to talk me up... again. I'm not falling for it but my coworker says that she believes it fate that he went to me again.

• yes! Ibelieve to the power of our minds.. the law of gravity. What you believe is what you'll attract..

• yes i do

• I do believe in fate.

• Nope because I'm hopelessly single.😔

• To a certain point, yes.

• I don't believe in coincidences and I don't believe in fate either

• I believe in fate.

• Sure if it is meant to be it, it's meant to be. If it's not it's not