Should you forgive your ex/exs?

If so then I want to know why?
* I don't wanna hear that it relieves u, if u have better than that then please share.

11

What Girls Said 1

• I forgive people even before they ask for it. But I'm over it. And done with them. No coming back after that.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, you should.
    Forgive the people that done you wrong, dont hold grudges or anger in your heart so you can move on. Sure you should forgive, but dont forget. Remember and learn something from it.

• But everytime when I think of it I get angry. At first it used to make me depressed. Now it makes me angry.

• I know the feeling, I know exactly what you mean.
      Exs did me wrong but us men lose us heads for them, when we fall for one we dont think straight. Shit happens man, you have to move on.
      And if the anger comes back, the memories come back, use that anger for something good. Dont just let it build up inside, use it to work out or do something positive instead.