Is this possibly an attempt at poisoning? mom hasn't been on great terms with her boyfriend lately?

wShe hasn't invited him to spend the night in the 4 months? We have a full house. He knows there isn't room for him but yet he popped out of the blue after an argument with my mom the day before. It was odd it was like nothing happened. the argument was about his suspicion of what moms had going on since he hasn't been around. He showed up spent night uninvited. He normally caters to my moms literal every need. He loves to cook elaborate meals and even tho My moms a solid 110lbs at 5'4, she always ate a lot. She had gotten deathly ill losing blood and vomiting and hives last July when he been around often and she ended up having a blood transfusion. I never thought much about it but when she was in the hostpital she joked about him maybe spiking her food. We watch a lot of ID channel so I thought nothing of it. Now yesterday after showing up he went to buy food to cook not knowing our oven just went out that morning. So he prepared the food and we took it to my moms friend to cook it. When we got the food to our place again, he joked about how it tasted different and nasty the way she cooked it. The next morning he made fresh koolaid. I never saw this part. Me and my mom had already went for soda. When we got back home, she had half of her drink left in her cup. She said he ask her if she wanted koolaid and kinda made her feel pressured to drink it so she stood drank the rest of her soda and gave him the cup. He filled her cup then left. She ended up tasting it about 10 min later and ended up getting me to taste to see if it was weired and it tasted horrible like bitter aspirin or medicine. She called thinking He was trying to prank her. He says he poured it from the pitcher but the pitcher tastes fine like sweet koolaid. His reaction was to tell her to pour it out. What do yo think?
2
0