Netflix and no chill?

If you broke up with someone and you no longer wanted to speak to them or have them in your life, would you still let them use your Netflix?

All of you guys are saying no. It totally makes sense cause I would be the same. The reason I'm asking is me and my ex broke up 6 months ago. We last spoke 6 weeks ago and everything was amicable but I emailed him a couple of weeks ago and he's ignoring me. So, being a nice person, I'm not using his Netflix anymore. But like, why won't you talk to an ex but letting them use the Netflix you pay for is okay? Haha!

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, not if it was so bad that I didn't want to speak to them anymore.

This reminds me, one of my friends broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago and she still uses his netflix. Apparently they're watching the same show and it keeps going back and forth because they're each at different stages of the show. I don't think he even realizes it. Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It actually wouldn't bother me... it's not like it costs me any extra or I'd have to be in contact with them. A few friends and I share Netflix, Stan and Spotify accounts so it's cheaper and they give the details to their spouses. It just doesn't really matter to me, but I guess I can see that it would to others

What Guys Said 4

• No! They would screw up my settings and recommendations. And change my password.

• Maybe for a little bit till some else needed it like my new girlfriend

• No..

• Hell no

What Girls Said 3

• I'll just cut all ties altogether even with Netflix. lol we don't talk so why would I let you use my account. Get out lol

• No, I'm not letting someone mooch on the account I pay for.

• Nope, not shared anymore