Is it worth fighting for someone who really sees you only as a friend no matter how hard to try?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• No? At some point you have to move on. Real love is not forced. If someone couldn't value or notice you first time around why do you want them anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• No. You can't make some love you. You can't change the way someone naturally feels. Changing from friends to lovers is very hard to do. Either someone loves you, or they don't. I would not be forcing it to happen. The more time you spend on try to make this work is more time you waste with someone else that would automatically love to be with you.

• There's wasn't ever any type of Force, I was just only seen as a friend and i thought more but I was wrong...

• Sorry, I wasn't implying physical force.

What Girls Said 2

• If you've tried more than twice, then let it go. Never ever let anyone reject you twice.

• if it is a good friend

What Guys Said 5

• No it isn't

• Give up and deal with it.

• Move on.

• If it has any heart in it, no matter what level it is, it is worth it

• Yes´╝îit is.