Should I dump him because I suspect he has herpes?

So I've been talking to this guy and getting to know for the past several weeks.
Today he turned up with a cold sore on his lower lip. I asked what it was? He said it's a cold sore and it might be genetic because he said his mom gets it all the time.

I think he's lying and I suspect he has herpes. Should I make a run for it?

25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. Please educate yourself on cold sores before you judge people like this.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I did. And it's herpes, an STD

• and both are transmitted through saliva, bodily excretions and oral sex. You need to focus on that. I read more articles that state cold sores are STDs

• Lol please educate yourself properly please.