Should I dump him because I suspect he has herpes?

So I've been talking to this guy and getting to know for the past several weeks.
Today he turned up with a cold sore on his lower lip. I asked what it was? He said it's a cold sore and it might be genetic because he said his mom gets it all the time.

I think he's lying and I suspect he has herpes. Should I make a run for it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. Please educate yourself on cold sores before you judge people like this.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I did. And it's herpes, an STD

• Show All
    • and both are transmitted through saliva, bodily excretions and oral sex. You need to focus on that. I read more articles that state cold sores are STDs

• Lol please educate yourself properly please.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I know "some" people are gonna tell you to educate yourself or that everyone has it or that its normal. However I have never had a cold sore on my lips or had a breakout of cold sores. I also dont think its normal.
    Now I have heard that if someone has this, it can be passed by sharing straws or cups too. So just my two cents.

0|0
    0|0
  • 75% of people has face herpes. You can have genital herpes on face too but its different... way less common.. google it..

0|0
    0|0
  • while that is indeed the same virus, having it on your lip doesn't mean you also have it elslewhere

0|0
    0|0
  • No , dig deeper make sure its not herpes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Hell ya. Follow your gut girl

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes