My boyfriend just broke up with me. I'm not devastated, but I'm definitely upset and sad. I haven't been able to cry about it, even though I feel like that would relieve some of the stress. I'm not a person who cries very often, but I can usually get in a few good cries a year. I actually haven't been able to cry for months. I think the last time I cried I was drunk. Any insight on why I'm unable to cry? Has this happened to anyone else?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't cry because you never really loved him, it was just something you continued going through the motions with, convenient, and comfortable. I don't think you were even that attracted to him, especially his physique and maybe you weren't even that bothered.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't worry about it. if you need to cry, you will. don't feel obligated

• you haven't accepted the fact he's gone? I think when it dose it will dawn on you

• It's a indicator of being a phycopathic

• Coz your relationship isn't true.. Move on..

What Girls Said 0