Does no contact mean that your ex has moved on and is over you? What if he is doing the same thing I am doing?

I have tried my best to fight myself not to text him anymore. It will do no good for me. I will just assume the worst and live my life. I still love him but he hasn't reached out either. Coz i am not over him! It's only been a month. :(

he texted me last night. he said is it too late to say hi? he said he still has feelings for me and thinks about me. But I do not feel the same anymore...

Most Helpful Guy

• it takes time, but its best of you find things you enjoy doing

• But what if we both are fighting to not reach out to each other even if the feeling is mutual? doesn't that fcked us both in the end? :/

• i thought so highly of him that he was the one. he even told me I was going to be the person to leave him first. meanwhile he beat me to it. he dumped me over a text. I was his first.

• as i said its a harsh world

What Guys Said 1

• Break ups are complicated and how people deal with bad emotions is incredibly unique. Some people stonewall others don't.

What Girls Said 4

• Well it's simple. The person who dumped the other is the one who comes back if they want you again. It is NOT on the person who dumped to win the person over who just dumped them. That makes no sense of any logical level and is pure dumb.

If your ex left you and now moved on it means they no longer want you which makes sense as they left you in the first place.

A month is nothing in terms of getting over someone. It is going to take at least a couple of months and you would have to cut off ALL contact, including social media.

• My ex still contacts me 9 months after breaking up saying he loves and misses me. Breakups aren't always clear cut

• You can't control how or what he feels. Just take care of yourself. Keep your body mind and soul busy doing other things. Anything that fills your time so there's no room to think about him.

• If you are a 100% sure that you don't like him anymore you should tell him. That's better for both of you. But give him a second chance if you're not sure. But if the second chance didn't work out you should forget him, even though you're not sure.