Boyfriend dumped me and left me with nothing. Why do I want him back?

My ex boyfriend is 16 years older than me. Recently he has said things like "it's your fault you got sexually assaulted" and he has dumped me several times. The last time it made me destitute and homeless.
I've also found myself being attracted to other guys. Even snogged a guy a few weeks back but nothing else happened.
he was nowhere to be seen when I went missing over a weekend and he's giving me the silent treatment.
Why would I still want to have him back?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on. Someone that does not give a woman the proper respect that she deserves is not worth wasting another second of your life with

Most Helpful Girl

• You can love who ever you want. But the bigger question is do you love yourself more to know and realize that you deserve better. Someone who has low self esteem will usually allow others to treat them very poorly because that's what they think they deserve. Know your self worth.

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry to hear that you were sexually assaulted. Did you ever go to therapy and deal with those issues? If not you probably have some lingering issues that you need to deal with. I don't want to go all armchair psychiatrist on you but a lot of the time issues like this come down to low self esteem, and a feeling that you don't deserve better. So I'd recommend speaking to a professional and try sorting that out before going back and dating again.

• Because I love him

• Ur love is blind

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!