- Face-to-face, IRL discussion79%(34)74%(62)Vote68%(28)
- Over the phone/voice chat0%(0)1%(1)Vote2%(1)
- Text/instant messaging7%(3)8%(7)Vote10%(4)
- Human messenger (e. g., a friend)2%(1)1%(1)Vote0%(0)
- Other (e. g., video chat, written letter)2%(1)5%(4)Vote7%(3)
- I prefer to drive the person to break up with me10%(4)11%(9)Vote13%(5)
Most Helpful Guy
It depends on three scenarios.
If we have been having some problems in a relationship where we generally cared for each other then I would want to do it face to face.
If she was being an unreasonable bich for indispensable reasons then over text.
If she cheated then I won't contact her at all.1
Most Helpful Girl
Face to face because we both say what we needed to say and wrap up in closure, kinda a big deal to break up if serious. Text or phone seems insincere or impersonal unless the relationship wasn't serious enough0