How can I move on?

My ex told me last week that he is no longer in love with me, 2 days before that he told me that I could possibly win him back, then boom! He no longer loves me. Our relationship has been a roller coaster and I never felt like I could get off it. He comes in and out of my life all the time giving me hope that we'll be together only to crush it time and time again. I loved him so much, and it hurts for him to say what he said. I loved him and he just kept playing me.

This time around I had enough and stood up for myself which he didn't like very much. I haven't been able to handle his rejection I keep texting and calling him to try to get him to rethink his decision, but he keeps saying, "I don't love you anymore." And "leave me alone" but I can't leave him alone. I'm so heart broken. How can he change his mind in 2 days? I know in the past I made my mistakes and I've apologized for them for 3 years, he has never forgiven me or moved on from what happened. He blames me for everything and says such hurtful and mean things, then when I snap and say hurtful things back he no longer loves me anymore.

I want to talk to him to explain everything, but he doesn't want to listen. He'll never change his mind. I sit and think of ways to win him back, but nothing will work. I don't understand. I don't get why he won't block me from everything if he doesn't want me talking to him anymore, why does he keep responding to me when I text him if he wants nothing to do with me? He asked me today, "why do you want to text someone who doesn't love you." And I said, "texting you now is like texting you before, it still feels the same." Then he said, "I don't want you to text me." I keep getting mad and lashing out at him. Every time we have one of our falling outs he gets with someone else the very next day and that hurts. He makes me feel easily replaceable. As if I didn't matter. How can I move on and get over him?
+1 y
Another reason why he says that he doesn't love me is because I blow up his phone when I'm angry. He knows what to do to set me off, and I told him to keep certain things to himself because he Knows how I can be, but he doesn't care. He doesn't then I get upset and then he gets upset that I'm upset then starts ignoring me which makes me angry so I flip out and start texting him like crazy. He knows that I hate it when he ignores me, rather than be an adult and talk about it he avoids it.
How can I move on?
2
1