Could 3 years be thrown down the drain?

Do you think especially if you're each other's first love? Except one of you wasn't loving the other how you wanted them to? I think we're on a break but I really don't know , it wasn't stated. Just a " Everything isn't good right now "

21

What Guys Said 1

• "Break" or "space" IS a breakup.

• But we've had space before n came back , I know people who have space and just need to recollect themselves. why does everyone jump to that conclusion? Did you have a bad experience?

• Nope because in the end it never works. The "breaks" start becoming more frequent. Successful couples don't take breaks

What Girls Said 2

• Being each other's first love doesn't mean the love will last forever at some point it would end.

• Tbh my first love/ex threw over 6 years down the drain to go on a break. It isn't necissarily the case here but it definitely happens... hey, even committed marriages get thrown away as easily. Its painful and hard to forget but if you are on a break, don't wait around... if it happens, it happens but someone out there will be happy to make you their priority.