I think I don't love my boyfriend anymore but I am afraid of breaking up. What should I do ?

Well, we hae been together almost a year but he has never been ideal one. He has done many mistakes and my friends dont like him but i was blindly in love with him and didn't care about anyone or anything. Now i started understanding that this person is completely not a match for me, he is a party person who doesn't care about life seriously, most of the time spends partying or sleeping, no job or no other stuff to do. He has been graduating already for a year and can't graduate because is lazy to write final assignment. Is unemployed already for 3 months and living on a family behalf. So i started thinking to myself, how this person who can't even afford himself will give me happiness in the fortune? He is like sleeping all the time while i am more adventurous person and like exploring. For instance yesterday none of us have anything to do and i suggested going to another city which is 15 mins away but he was lazy so we stayed home. No same interests at all and it's killing me. I want to end this relationship coz i dont feel any attraction towards him anymore i am just here wondering what if i regret?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, you partly described me because I couldn't also graduate this year and searching for a permanent job (though I have a part time).
    My advice to you, if you feel this way, and if you think that both of you don't have anything in common it's better to break up. If you finish your dead relationship both of you will get an opportunity to find someone more suitable. If you respect him tell him the truth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems you have no reason to stay with him so don't. You're clearly in an unhappy situation and you will be settling for less if you continue this relationship. It's better to be alone and happy than with someone you don't like. You won't regret leaving him. You may miss him and think you regret it just because that space is gone in your life now that you're used to.

What Guys Said 5

• If almost nothing is going right, exactly what is there left to regret? Don't be the person stuck in crao because they loathe the idea of being single again

• Leave him

• Need to move on...

• you gotta dump that hoe

• Just call me

What Girls Said 2

• If you're not feeling anything for him anymore then there's not much sense in continuing the relationship. It's probably best to end things.

• Afraid of what?

• That i will regret, one year isn't a short period of time and i am quite used to him

• Being used to someone isn't a reason to be with them. You shouldn't be "used" to him. Right now you're wasting your time and his time. Make up your mind, if you don't love him break up, if you are not sure take some time.