I think I don't love my boyfriend anymore but I am afraid of breaking up. What should I do ?

Well, we hae been together almost a year but he has never been ideal one. He has done many mistakes and my friends dont like him but i was blindly in love with him and didn't care about anyone or anything. Now i started understanding that this person is completely not a match for me, he is a party person who doesn't care about life seriously, most of the time spends partying or sleeping, no job or no other stuff to do. He has been graduating already for a year and can't graduate because is lazy to write final assignment. Is unemployed already for 3 months and living on a family behalf. So i started thinking to myself, how this person who can't even afford himself will give me happiness in the fortune? He is like sleeping all the time while i am more adventurous person and like exploring. For instance yesterday none of us have anything to do and i suggested going to another city which is 15 mins away but he was lazy so we stayed home. No same interests at all and it's killing me. I want to end this relationship coz i dont feel any attraction towards him anymore i am just here wondering what if i regret?
6
3