I deleted all of my social media except snapchat. I deleted my ex off snapchat, but made my snaps viewable to everyone. Why is he constantly looking?

My ex of 2 years broke up with me recently. We have been talking about marriage for awhile, looking at rings, etc. He said he wants to "talk to other people." He broke up with me, met a girl on tinder, and fucked her all within a month. Then cried and said he regretted it and "something is wrong with him and he wishes he could take it all back." He cried and blubbered for hours and said he "didn't want to lose me, but he doesn't know what he wants." He also has no plans for after college and doesn't know wtf he's doing with his life. This is the third time he's broken down crying, said he doesn't want to lose me and I'm "perfect and amazing", and then broken up with me for this reason. Why does he keep checking my snaps? Wtf is he even thinking?
2
1