Does he still have feelings for me?

My ex broke up with me 3 months ago and it ended badly. I didn't want the relationship to end I acted in a way I regret deeply. I lost control and did everything you're not supposed to do, texted, called, emailed, begged, cried. Everything... he ended up blocking me everywhere and said cruel things to me and about me.

Finally I left him alone and I just shut out the rest of the world and went through my daily life. When I finally started going back on social media a month ago and talking to friends, I found out he was still talking about me and was still angry.

He tried to start a couple fights with me and would send me messages telling me to stop stalking him. I wasn't stalking him, I was ignoring his entire existence. I told him to just leave me alone because I wasn't doing anything and I was moving on with my life. After that I noticed subtle attempts to talk to me and at one point he specifically told me he never dated someone his friend told me he did. I didn't ask, but he offered the information.

This past two weeks we have been talking almost every day and at times it actually seems like he's flirting with me, but I don't know if I'm looking too much into it. He's made comments about guys being into me or about guys that I flirted with. He got jealous one night because there was a guy flirting with me, but then he denied he was jealous. There's also been borderline sexual innuendos. I don't know if he still has feelings for me or if he's just bored...

01

What Guys Said 1

• All he wants is sex. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. This is over permanently and completely. Never have anything to do with an ex forever. You've been duly warned

• Okay wow you are rude. I've read a few of your other posts on similar relationship posts and each one is very harsh and rude. You even called someone desperate simply because she was curious of a man's motives. You seem extremely unhappy. Don't put that onto others.

• It isn't rude

• I'm just telling you the way it is. If you don't like it that's not my problem

What Girls Said 0