Anyone else get a pain in there chest when seeing there ex?

So saw my ex a couple of days ago with her new partner and ever since I've felt a pain in my chest. Anyone else get this?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. It is awful. It kind of throws your mind into a headspin (read sadness and anxiety) but, in my experience at least, you learn to just put it to the back of your mind after a while and ignore it. It still crops up from time to time but keeping busy, trying new things and making friends/relationships helps. When you get those feelings now and then just recongnize its only temporary.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to. It's just garden variety anxiety. You're upset because she's moved on happily, while you're still in the same place.

• Well I'm still in that place cause I'm scared of getting hurt again.

• Of course. I understand completely. Hop on Tinder and just use it as a platform to moving on. Start casual. Build confidence. And sure enough, when you least expect it, you've found the right one for you.