How'd he just cut me off Like that?

I've been in a long distance relationship for over a year. I met my boyfriend while on a business trip we hit it off and started communicating regularly. after a while we decided to take it to the next level and he came for a visit. I have my own home but he got a hotel and everything was perfect be talk and text everyday and all was perfect. We both wanted badly to be in a relationship and was very open about past relationships issues. He said he wanted to make this work so he came to see me every six weeks. And planned to move here once his son graduated high school. My boyfriend would always come here because he was from a rule town in update NY and I live in sunny Florida. I'm very close to my family and they loved seeing how happy I was and how gentle he was with me. he even fell in love with my special needs son. recently we started having a problems because I felt he knew everyone on my end and I never met anyone he was close to. He said it wasn't a big deal because he wasn't close to his fam. Recently he booked a trip to Canada and it was a bad trip we argued for the first time & spent about 40% of the trip arguing. When I left we hugged it out said we know everytrip won't be perfect and saiid our I love u's and went back to normal. About 2 weeks later I got upset because we were FaceTime and his nephew asked if I was his girlfriend and he didn't answer he said not a big deal but I blew up and we argued again. That was 3 weeks ago and I haven heard from him. I called him about 3 times no answer I text him that we need to talk nothing I asked him if it was over nothing! This is so sad for me because this man was a huge part of my life for over a year we talke everyday several times for over a year the last few weeks we had together were rocky for sure but all the times before that was perfect. How did he just walk away like that? He didn't even breakup or respond to me at all. Why would someone do that!
How'd he just cut me off Like that?
Add Opinion