Ex girlfriend acting bizarre. Wants my attention and is jealous?

She broke up with me several months ago. She played hard mind games and I just kept my distance. When the break up was fresh, she was trying to make me jealous, always being hot and cold, and on top of that, she would always try to be the loudest of the group. I see her quite a bit as we go to the same gym.

Anyways lately she has been acting way more bizarre than usual. Whenever I talk to a girl, she always gets jealous and throws "shade" at them. She loves to stare at me and get close to my space at the gym. Also, her and her friend have NEVER liked any of my instagram photo after the break up. For the first time ever, her friend like the photo THEN my ex likes the photo.

Someone help me?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Is ur age rite?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you're being completely honest here because it's quite easy to cut someone out of your life, but yet you seem to be around this woman quite a bit. You're even concerned about whether or not she likes your Instagram posts? It's pretty obvious here that you two are both having trouble letting go, you both are playing games with each other and that you both are refusing to get out of each others' lives. In my view, the most troubling aspect of all of this is your age. Don't you think that 30-35 is a little old to be acting like this?