Has someone broken up with you?

If so, did you understand why they did it, even if it was long after?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't been in a relationship, like real one, but have been rejected. After few months of daily talking, when I thought we could be something, he said I'm not pretty enough for him and ended things.

What Guys Said 15

• Yeah. Three times. The first time she just text me that it is was because I wanted to date a little more before we had sex. The second time was because I said we should take a two week break since things were getting really busy for us and she took that as allowing to go sleep with other people a day later. The third time was because she just found someone she liked more and decided that someone who has more in common with her is just better.

• Some I know why. Some I don't. One even came over to my house to do it and when I asked her why, sort of awkwardly said she wasn't sure either.

• I broken up with my ex for cheating. I did have one girlfriend who ended the relationship, but that wasn't a break up. It was more permanent.

• Yes, and not for all of them. One I have no idea to this day what happened

• Nope. i Leave the girl. β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

• Yup. Usually you know why, sometimes its outta the blue

• Yes. She was indecisive, she didn't know what she wanted. She didn't appreciate what I had to offer.

• No,,

• Yes they have and thank Jah dy did

• people tend to stick with me for some odd reason, I have felt really bad dumping someone before

• how can one break up when one has never even been with another

• Yes... She left me bcz of the her father...

• I'm who broken up with my girlfriend

• 3 times and that is so hard
    I don't know why
    .
    Still love her for now

• Yes she cheated on me

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• yes. yes.

• A long time ago!

• Once, yes. And I understand the reason

• That would require someone to ask me out first I suppose. πŸ˜‚

• Yeah. Usually I understand why. Was only annoyed with the Ex coz I wanted to do the dumping.

• Yes 3 times πŸ˜‚ I'm thankful to them. I'm not a relationship person so.. yeah I understood them

• Nope