Why is my ex girlfriend jealous and trying or my attention again?

She broke up with me several months ago. She played hard mind games and I just kept my distance. When the break up was fresh, she was trying to make me jealous, always being hot and cold, and on top of that, she would always try to be the loudest of the group. I see her quite a bit as we go to the same gym.

Anyways lately she has been acting way more bizarre than usual. Whenever I talk to a girl, she always gets jealous and throws "shade" at them. She loves to stare at me and get close to my space at the gym. Also, her and her friend have NEVER liked any of my instagram photo after the break up. For the first time ever, her friend like the photo THEN my ex likes the photo.

Other people have noticed my ex stare at me. These are new people who I have just told about my break up between me and my ex. They said she's very obvious when she stares.

please help me and give me your thoughts?

10

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure... but in a way it feels like she wanted you to want her really bad or something...(thinking over why she broke up with you in the first place as effort maybe involved...) It feels like trouble... and her getting at other girls feels very immature and cattish... almost as if she's claiming you as her property or something..😐 [just a thought though. ]

• Why is she like liking my Instagram post and staring at me all the time? Why is she jealous with the girls I talk too?

What Guys Said 0