I love my boyfriend but?

I love my boyfriend so much he is my best friend. We have been together for a while he won't have sex with me and he is already talking about marriage and kids. I would love to have all of this but I'm to young to think about it. He is an awesome friend and an amazing boyfriend but I feel like I should break up with him because I feel like I'm going to hurt him and I want to have sex and fool around without hurting him. I haven't done anything to hurt him yet but when I'm around these guys I want to have sex with them and just fool around. I don't know what to do I love my boyfriend and I don't want to hurt him but I want to have fun. I'm to young to know what I want. Please help me.

513

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you want to go with these other people? Your young, so what? The fact is many women think like this, they end up breaking up with a good man and then have their "fun". Their fun ends up being more drama, sleeping around with guys who don't care about them, being with the bad boys who cheat on them and then they are all used up and they realize no one wants them now that they have gotten older and they through away the one person who was, in their words, their "soul mate". Think long and hard about this. The grass is always greener on the other side, until you get their and realize just how bad it is and how much better you had it where you where. What is the appeal to this desire to have sex with other people? Why do you want that? Is it because its what you truly want or is it because you think that's what your suppose to want?
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ow-Im-childless-42.html
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...t-breaking-partner.html

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're at that phase where you care to sleep around for the trill and don't wish to be attached. But at the same time you've been blessed with this awesome guy who's values are aligned and is an amazing boyfriend.

This phase that you're in, dose sex really overpower a stable loving relationship? - Truly think about your relationship then the reason as to why you feel "young and just wish to habe fun". Then when all your thoughts are collected, sit and discuss with your boyfriend the feelings you're having, see if him and yourself are able to compromise something to keep the relationship. Don't go doing something behind his back just to "relieve" yourself of your needs, withstand the urge of sex until you resolve this situation with your boyfriend.

What Guys Said 12

• If sex for you is more important than a loving relationship, leave him and go 'fool around'. You might regret it later, but that's what life is all about, right?
    Oh and don't cheat on him. The poor guy doesn't deserve that, he's already gonna lose you over some urges, so don't do this to him.

• You either chose between
    1. A perfectly dream relationship that any other girl would kill for and you probably won't get a chance at ever again.

2. You lose your best friend, you lose your boyfriend, have the opportunity to sleep around as much as you want, and then diminish your chances of ever finding a guy even remotely as good as him, since they will start walking the other way at the sight of you.

• To reinforce #2 The having fun part is temporarily and will get old. You will lose a chance that comes rarely, the you will end up with a quarter of a respectable guy.

• I think you should break up. You're still in your wild youth phase, aparently he isn't. Let him down easy, tell him you need time to grow and that you don't think you are mature enough for a committed relationship yet. Tell him hopefully when you are he'll be there, but you don't want him to wait for you, because it could be a long time. Admit that you're too young for the serious responsibilities of marriage and kids, but I'd leave out the whole wanting to have sex with other people. Maybe throw in some plans you want hope to accomplish before entering a serious relationship, graduate college or take a trip to Italy, whatever. Pro tip, tell him it was a great relationship, and that you will always hold it up in your mind as the gold standard for any future friendships or relationships you might have.

• Talk to him or break up. Don't shove all these problems onto him by not doing anything. It will become something he will notice over a short time. You will blame him when it blows up, you will. So do something sooner then later, he will be in pain but he will be better off whichever way it goes.

• Actually how bad is the urge to have sex?

• Okay talk of marriage can freak people out sometimes. It doesn't have to happen, tell him that. Give a few years for the adult you to mature as a woman and potential mother. Also I read that he is your best friend in other words boyfriend but not lover is my understanding. You also have a huge sexual drive.
      First thing I want to say is love is a feeling, it not everything. You two might love eachother to bits but somethings won't keep you happy. Just a thought.

• Try to buy sex toys for yourself and play with them. Slowly introduce your self-confidence to him sexually. Let him watch. Please do not force him to have sex, if he doesn't want to then let it go. Do not continue if he strongly against anything perverted. But if he's okay but he's obviously shy, try more naughty things slowly at other days. Show him your toys tell him how you feel and how it would feel if he joined you. Be truthful.
      Basically if you love him and will do anything that's something.
      However like I said before if it doesn't work, or you can't change anything, leave him. Neither of you will be happy but better off.

• You may talk to him about it.. Share ur feeling to him as u love him...

• You can always ask to do what I did. Me and my ex girlfriend were together and we both felt we wanted to explore more but we did love each other and wanted to stay together. So we decided to be in an open relationship. We lived together. So we had rules. You can do whatever you want with whomever you want. But you cannot bring them back to the apartment and you have to return every night. It worked for quite a while. Then we decided to stop. And went together only. (P. s. we broke up via arguments not the open relationship)

• Trust me... the grass isn't always greener on the other side.. leaving him for a slutty life may be one of your biggest regrets of your life

• It's ok.. to have a urge of sexual desires as you are young, even I feel same jz like a friend with benefits, so what simply you can do, talk with him very that we r too young to take decisions on marriage related issues, though we r good friends we can hook up, n have fun together... +918866116911 do call me if you wish to have more tips on that

• He's quite serious and a very rare kind of old fashioned gentleman. So all you need to do is just kiss him too hard one day and tell him it's okay and then blow him. Things should work fine after that. Or he is impotent

• He says he is a virgin he won't even have a hard core make out. He doesn't kiss me in front of anyone.

• He's impotent

• fun isn't free... but sex is... kids r not free... but lovin is... marriage is not free... but break up is... take ur mind

• "I love my boyfriend and I don't want to hurt him"
    Bullshit. You said yourself that you want to have sex with other people. You don't love him. You want to eat your cake and have it too.

• Small dick lol

What Girls Said 4

• Talk with him first and explain how you feel about this.

• You don't love him. Just leave, gosh. Do your lovely boyfriend a favour. He doesn't deserve your shit.

• You know, you don't have to have sex with him. If he doesn't want to don't force it onto him

• He is a good guy