Why do exes come back after no contact?

my ex just texted me out of the blue... wtf do u want bihh. it's been a month... then now he stops texting.. by the way he dumped me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Because things soured with his present girlfriend or wife so he's crawling back to you to use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else. Never have anything to do with an ex

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be nice and wish him a good day and tell him that your current boyfriend gives you orgasm that he was never able to do. 😈

• fck ya i like this answer lol

• You're welcome

What Guys Said 1

• its called the no contact rule ^^ they give time for each other to calm and refresh and the get back at it again after about a month or 2 max, get in the relationship for new start

• unfortunately there is no new start for him with me. it's game over. lol

What Girls Said 1

• They always come back eventually.
    Just how it works in the process of getting over someone. They see what's missing after some time apart.

• ya but I just talked to him politely even though he was pouring his heart out. tbh I lost my attraction towards him lol. I am so happy