Nice but boring. Should I break up with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is the most caring, loyal, honest, kind and supportive guy I've ever met. BUT he is often boring. He talks a lot but I don't enjoy listening most of his stories and also 80% of his jokes are not funny for me.
What should I do?

• You should
    17%(1)52%(12)Vote65%(11)
  • No you shouldn't
    50%(3)26%(6)Vote18%(3)
  • Other opinions (please write down)
    33%(2)22%(5)Vote17%(3)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are also responsible for the conversations you have. So it's not just his fault if the interactions are boring.

But if you won't make an effort to improve your sense of humor and social skills then you should break up with him and stop wasting his time as you know you will break up eventually.

What Guys Said 9

• It takes two to have a good conversation. Maybe you're boring and he's just trying to liven things up. If he's doing all the talking and joking, it sounds like you're sitting there like a lump

• Unfortunately yes. This is part of the reason why it is taking me a long while to find someone. I know my interests are fairly niche and that I get pretty passionate about them.

• It's true. Nice guys finish last.

• Shame on the guys here telling her to leave him, if you love him just kindly explain to him he isn't funny

• Do you love him? Not his jokes, but HIM. If so, then you shouldn't let him go. That, however, depends on how much time you've been together.

• 6 months and I do love him.
      But the conversation with him is stressful you know

• Well then, try to talk to him. Tell him what you think about the conversations and all. Worst case scenario, he will be offended and leave

• This is the problem with women today. They let go of the good men just because they are a bit boring. Women are so so selfish.

• If you dont enjoy listening to him thats an indication of what you should do

• Yes, definitely break up with him.

• Because I don't enjoy the conversation with my bf?

• Reverse the situation. What would you do if one day you overheard your boyfriend on the phone and he was saying

''Bro, my girlfriend is the most caring, loyal, honest, kind and supportive girl I've ever met. BUT she is often boring. She talks a lot but I don't enjoy listening most of her stories and also 80% of her jokes are not funny for me. Man what should I do?

What were your previous bfs like?

• This post hurt a little bit.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, break up with him. If you're gonna make such a big deal about him being boring, even though he's apparently amazing in every other aspect, you're not fully appreciating him and you need to let him go so he can find somebody who will. Just my take on it.

• If you don't enjoy spending time with him, then it's not fair to either of you to stay together. Be nice when you break it off.

• yeah break up