When is too soon to text after sex?

He is my boyfriend but i've been feeling like i've been annoying him anyways lately. We had sex yesterday afternoon. It's morning now.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just text. Do what feels natural. I don't understand the whole waiting to text thing. If you have feelings then just act on them.

• update, i texted him 10 minutes after asking the question. Still waiting for a reply. Sitting on 6 hours

• i do. Everyday it's the same. I know he's not busy i know where he is and what he's doing and it doesn't matter he texted me back a really shitty message so there goes that

• What did he say? He should be happy someone cares about him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you have to think of why you're feeling this way I can guarantee you you're not annoying him like you ink you are.

What Guys Said 2

• Should be ok to text whenever you want tbh

• Just text him as you normally would, sex doesn't change anything with texting.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!