What hurts the most?

• wait to get your heart broken
  • being the heart breaker
  • being manipulated
    Vote C

24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I recently broke up with my boyfriend. The worst part of everything was that I lost my best friend as well, and I kept feeling like I didn't have the right to try to approach him or tell him that I missed him since I was the one to initiate it. It was bad, because I kept having regrets, and feeling discarded, and so on and so on. I wanted to tell him that I didn't end it because I didn't love him, but because I was unhappy, but he never even let me explain.
    Being the heart breaker for me, in this recent situation, was the worst it ever felt.

• we usually all have regrets but with time we most likely get over it... but if you really like him or love him TELL him make him listen to you! don't let him make you stay quiet ! just tell him... if you want to try things with him but in a different way tell him before it's too late and you regret not telling him after

What Guys Said 3

• Death the lost of a loved one

• lmao, I'm not a wuss

• never feeling good enough to those closest to you lol

What Girls Said 1

• Those all sound awful