How to dump someone?

I want to leave a leave my relationship. I love him still, but he is bad for my health. He is very negative. Made comments he can NEVER take back or fix about me. I've talked to him about our problems on several occasions and the conversation goes REALLY well... I just can't get over some of the things he has said and I don't think it is fair to for him to keep trying to "fix" it. Before him I remember being vibrant, confident, and everything I need to be. Lately i question everything I wear and hide my body. It sucks... I don't know how to tell him I want out because I don't want out. I just wish I could forget what he said😞

It IS his fault I want out, but how do I break up with him?

21

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Just say he's bad and toxic for you and you are sick and tired of being his emotional punching bag. That you are walking away.. that's it.

• Straight up tell him you can't forget it and you can't have a relationship dealing with that