🙂🙃 Will I ever be happy?

I can't stop thinking about my ex boyfriend that I was with for a year and we've been split up for like 3 years and split up on good conditions (he recently come to my grandads funeral after I hadn't spoken to him in a few months or seen him in like a year) .. I miss him but don't like some of friends and he's always with them and when I was with him he seen me everyday because he wanted too whether it'll be he come over to my house or we'd go to his house and his friends came over or we went out with them and then when it come to weekends I'd be at his house all weekend washing his car, modifying his car or we'd go away to his family friends house but his friends used to come too and I don't like some of his friends, I want to be with him but don't want to drag him away from his friends, I have severe anxiety and struggle to be with others at times but don't want to have him missing out on being with his friends because of me.. what should I do?😔 He knows I struggle being with them but I do things with his friends so he's not missing out and he tries to comfort me and encourages me to do what they're doing so I have a good time too but it's too hard on me at times.. I love him and I can't stand to see him go completely
🙂🙃 Will I ever be happy?
Add Opinion