How do you know if your ex girlfriend is in a rebound?

My ex broke it off with me way back in January and picked up a boyfriend in March. Now she just came around and said that she should have never broke up with me and that the grass wasn't greener on the other side. Is she just confused? Just trying to get a perspective on what's going on and what will happen. I would give her another chance but for some reason she's not taking it. Its only been a week since all this started. Can anyone give me some insight on what might happen or what's going through her mind? Thank you.

11

What Girls Said 1

• maybe she is just confused and doesn't know what she wants, really its only her who knows. I never go back to an Ex, they are an Ex for a reason.

Was he the rebound ? or will you be the rebound?

only you can answer that.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, she went out had some fun, realized that the people she was with did not make her feel the way you did and now she wants you back. Personally I would say, you're right, sometimes it's not hopefully for the next guy that treats you the way I did, you'll respect and keep him around.