Is it true once u breakup with ur partner the girl suffers right away n eventually moves on n the guy is fine at first and in the long run feels hurt?

How do guys work? And how do you know if they still care for you? Share your thoughts and experiences,

Mind my spelling I had to cut down words since you can only have 150 characters in the question

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys always try to think to move on to "Bigger and Better" things, but the truth of the matter is that everyone gets hurt in a break up. Guys try to distance themselves from situations they don't feel comfortable with, so they ignore their pain, only to feel it down the road,

What Guys Said 6

• It really depends on which partner invested more emotion into a relationship.

• Yes, ALL girls work that way and ALL guys work that way. We are all very simple and we are all alike.

• I think it leaves a scar and nobody wants to look into it. Whether a guy will feel hurt or will ignore is absolutely a matter of situation and varies case to case.

• I thought everyone was like that? (Hurt in the longrun)

• Well I actually suffered right away... but I'm also not like most guys...

• It hurt until u find another one😂

What Girls Said 0