Do you really want it?

Do any girls really love the dick? Like seriously, I'm successful, have a house and have an absolute drive for more. I don't ask anything of my so called other half but I get NOTHING! I have been with my girlfriend for three years and I don't think we have had sex for at least a year. JESUS, someone help me...

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it all depends on the girl tbh. In my opinion, physical affection is suuuuper important for a successful relationship. There has to at least be some level of that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like your relationship is based on materialism, what you have, what you want from your partner, etc. Most relationships should be based on mutual interests, to people find each other attractive, like each others company, and find sex enjoyable between each other. If your in a relationship with a woman who refuses or shows know interest in you or sex then its obvious its something else that's attracting her to you.

What Girls Said 1

• ummmmm...

What Guys Said 1