Ex girlfriend unblocked me from Facebook and messaged me, now what?

We were together almost 2 years, and she left 3 months ago. She left on peaceful terms and said she needed to work on herself and I deserved someone better, even though it broke my heart. Well a few weeks ago I bought myself a new truck. I had been talking about it while we were together but never purchased one. Fast forward to yesterday morning, she unblocked me and messaged me asking if I traded my Yukon in on a new truck. I didn't know what to do so I didn't even open the message until last night. Turns out I can't reply because we're not friends on Facebook. I commented on one of the old posts she tagged me in when we were together letting her know that I can't reply to the message. Haven't heard anything since. Now what? I miss the girl with all my heart. I moved 4 hours from friends and family to be with her and now I'm here alone after she left.
0
1