After break up, he didn't remove the photo of the anniversary gifts I gave him on his instagram... why?

Me and my boyfriend broke up few days ago
He ended it coz of my attitude and behavior towards him and he got fed up with it
We been together for over 1 year
He deleted me from social media
He blocked me from instagram
But he didn't block my friend so i can still view whats on his instagram
He removed the pictures of us
But he didn't remove the photo of the anniversary gifts I gave him on his instagram... why?
One of the gifts is a photo frame with all our pictures in it
Why didn't he delete that?

43

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they were a gift? Maybe he likes them pictures? They are memories he's had with you after all, sometimes people like to keep memories even after they aren't in that situation anymore. When a loved one dies you don't go around deleting/removing/throwing out everything that they bought you or the pictures you took together or anything like that.

• But wouldn't that remind him of me everytime he sees it? And won't help him move on?

• It may remind it but being reminded can help you move on. Even if he did delete them he can still think back to when you were together and when you gave him them gifts. He can't get rid of his memories

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• Not everyone is bitter, and maybe he liked the picture!

• He may have not gotten around to it or had forgotten the picture existed.

• May be he didn't notice it? It doesn't mean anything. Please move on