Do you guys notice girls flaws before doing sex? HELP PLEASE!! ❤️?

You are really attracted to a girl, and when you guys are ready to have sex and when she takes her clothes of she has stretch marks, cellulitis, some ingrown hair... would you be turned of by her? Or you wouldn't even noticed it because you are too turned on? HELP! This is happening with me!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course we do we look at every ounce of your body from head to toe, we noticed everything dimple birthmarks scars stretch marks wrinkles everything we look and trust me we look and look we notice everything

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Will he be turned off by me?

• No unless you got some major noticeable thing going on I don't think so