Someone help me understand my ex? please

i dated my ex for 2 months...he was sweet in the beginning and then he wanted me to have sex w/him he turned into a jerk...he knows that I care about me but I want to wait until marriage so he broke up w.me twice because I chose not to...but I always tried to get back with him but he didn't want to because if the fact I would play with him.. and then I told that I loved him and that I cared about him...anyways he works in front of my store so I have to see him everyday he works at this bungee jump thing they have in the mall...so I got tried of texting him and for 2 months I wouldn't text him or try to talk to him anymore..and now all the sudden he stares at me all the time...i know this because I have caught him doing it and the girls that work with me laugh at him because he hides on the poles to see me and tries to play it off..sometimes we do eye contact and he plays it off...he even talks about me to the people around me...

so I decided to text him and told him we have to talk and he responded what you want to talk about so I told him I think its childish that we can't even say hi to each I mean we work in the mall we can at least say hi..and he told me friends? I was like yes

and then he had the nerve to say why? you still haven't giving up?

so I got mad and said give up on what? what do you mean? I gave up on you a long time ago..i said just friends...so he was being a smart ass and ii told him well you know what then I guess you don't want to be..but do me a favor you need to stop w/the staring and talking about me because its pathetic that you do but thanks for the talking about me and he said your welcome...so I don't know know if he got upset that I told him about being friends...i don't know want he wants me to tell him yea I still care about u..and he still does the staring thing...someone help me understand him?

1
1