Would you give a guy a 2nd chance if he had sex with someone else?

This guy I was talking to had sex with a girl he works with last week, and he lied about it. We were never officially together, but he said he didn't want to rush into anything. Once I found out he had sex with someone else I stopped talking to him, and now he's saying he's sorry, and he knows he messed up. Would you give him a 2nd chance?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop talking to him for a long time .he thinks he can just goi have sex with someone else and now come back to toy and say sorry..thats all guys are good at saying sorry..I'd toy guys were just talking regardless he shouldn't have done that.so that would make me think..he must only wasn't that from me and he didn't get it soon enough so he went to get it from someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• no, I wouldn't but that's just me. I think that stuff is a little weak. the way I see it if that he doesn't want you he wants somebody.

What Girls Said 1

• No, once a cheater always a cheater unless he's not.